The Hogan Street Link
Design of the Hogan Street segment of the Emerald Trail has begun and is expected to be complete Spring of 2022. This .9-mile trail links the St. Johns River to FSCJ and Springfield through the urban core. Construction will begin Fall 2022. The project is projected to cost $7 million.
Points of interest along The Emerald Trail Hogan Street Link include:
- Riverfront Plaza
- VyStar Breezeway
- Murals under the Skyway
- St. James Building (City Hall)
- Sweet Pete’s Candy Shop in the historic Seminole building
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Federal Courthouse at Hogan and Duval streets
- Swain Church on Laura Street
- Public Library with its large owl sculpture at Laura and Monroe streets
- FSCJ Downtown Campus
Click here to download the 30% Hogan Street design.