Groundwork Jacksonville loves our volunteers!
Volunteers save money. Volunteers bring needed skills. Volunteers bring renewed energy and excitement. Volunteers increase community ownership.
Please consider volunteering for Groundwork Jacksonville. Our current volunteer needs include:
- Creek cleanups
- Data entry and management
- Light administrative services
- S-Line biodiversity corridor maintenance
- Grant research and writing
- Community outreach and canvassing
- Green Team and CREST program volunteers
Thank you Extreme Terrain for supporting our volunteers through your Clean Trail Initiative Program. Click the link to learn more about this initiative.