Throughout the spring and summer, Groundwork Jacksonville assisted the Jessie Ball duPont Fund in garnering community input for a Riverfront Activation Plan. On Tuesday, October 19, the Fund will present the plan in person and via zoom from 5-8 p.m. The presentation will include:
- Jaxsons’ priorities for the riverfront as were heard during the public input process
- Lessons learned from successful waterfront development in other cities and forecasting the future of public spaces
- Programming recommendations for an active riverfront
- A Public Space Design toolkit
- The economic case for an active riverfront
The event is open to the public.